Pages

Friday

Quotes About Alaska's Beauty

"John Muir, the famous naturalist, wrote in his journal that you should never go to Alaska as a young man because you'll never be satisfied with any other place as long as you live. And there's a lot of truth to that."
Tom Bodett
"It's on my bucket list! As much as I don't like cold weather, I still want to go to see the beauty! I will just dress warmer!

"Really, I didn't like Alaska.
It rained, almost every day, at least 300 days out of the year.
 John Hawkes
*It beats snow!

"I don't think I can tell any stories about how I lived in a van in Alaska. I grew up in the suburbs, I even had my own room. We weren't poor. Everything was very normal."  
  Lisa Loeb 

"When oil and gas prices went up dramatically and filled up the state treasury, I sent a large share of that revenue back where it belonged - directly to the people of Alaska.
Sarah Palin

Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/alaska.html
When oil and gas prices went up dramatically and filled up the state treasury, I sent a large share of that revenue back where it belonged - directly to the people of Alaska. Sarah Palin
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/alaska.html
 "The Bermuda Triangle got tired of warm weather. It moved to Alaska. Now Santa Claus is missing.
Steven Wright

"Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings,
all the snow in Alaska won't make it 'white'.
 Bing Crosby

"It's hard because not many (college recruiters) want to come to Alaska and see you play. Most think you play eight-man football. Most think you play small schools. But we play good football. We've got good players and guys with a lot of heart."  
Daryn Colledge