Pages

Monday

A Quote About Forgiveness

I can forgive, but I cannot forget is only another way of saying, "I will not forgive". forgiveness ought to be like a canceled note - torn in two and burned up so that it never be shown against one.
Henry Ward Beecher

*I really have to take this quote to heart. I have said that line more often than I care to admit.
Is there one person you really should forgive?

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Mahatma Gandhi

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much!
Oscar Wilde

Forgive and you shall be forgiven.
Luke 6:37

To carry a grudge is like being stung to death by one bee.
William H. Walton

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive, but do not forget.
Thomas Szasz

To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.
Confusius