Pages

Tuesday

Quotes About Grandparents

Yesterday we spent the afternoon with our little granddaughter Sofie. We loved every minute of it and I hope that she did too!! I thought that I enjoyed being a parent... this comes awfully close!!

Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.
Author Unknown

Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and Love.
Author Unknown

What is it about grandparents that is so lovely? I'd like to say that grandparents are God's gifts to children. And if they can but see, hear and feel what these people have to give, they can mature at a fast rate.
Bill Cosby  ( I certainly like to think so)

"Do you know why grandchildren are always so full of energy? They suck it out of their grandparents."
Gene Perret

"The secret of life is to skip having children and go directly to grandchildren."
Mel Lazarus