Pages

Thursday

How To Master That Goal

"Before you begin a thing, remind yourself that difficulties and delays are quite impossible to foresee are ahead... You can only see one thing clearly and that is your goal. Form a mental vision of that and cling to it through thick and thin."

Kathleen Norris

"They never told me I couldn't."
Tom Dempsey

It's funny how a quote will just jump out at you. At the moment I am working on my genealogical credentials and that requires hours and hours of free research  work to master my skills. I am on my third  family tree and I have hit all kinds of obstacles but  I have figured them all out!! Holding that mental vision in my mind of being a professional genealogist keeps me going after spending an hour searching with no results!! Good luck with your goal today ;)  You will master it if you don't quit!