Pages

Saturday

About Things That Annoy Us



1. One day, out of irritation, I said, you know all of those years with the Royal Shakespeare Company, all those years of playing kings and princes and speaking black verse, and bestriding the landscape of England was nothing but a preparation for sitting in the captain's chair of the Enterprise.
Patrick Stewart

2. It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces. Unknown... but oh so true!

3. Interruptions can be viewed as sources of irritation or opportunities for service, as moments lost or experience gained, as time wasted or horizons widened. They can annoy us or enrich us, get under our skin or give us a shot in the arm. Monopolize our minutes or spice our schedules, depending on our attitude toward them. William Arthur Ward

4. I have only got down on to paper, really, three types of people: the person I think I am, the people who irritate me, and the people I'd like to be.
E. M. Forster

5. There's been a lot of speculation about every single girl I'm with and it actually does quite irritate me after a while, more so because it's a complete pain for the girls.
Prince William



I hope you will stop by to take a peek at my series of quotes, the good, the bad and the ugly lol!