Pages

Sunday

Quotes about Crying

*“Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.”
  Veronica Roth, Divergent


* If Today If you planted hope today In any hopeless heart If someone's burden was lighter Because you did your part, If you caused a laugh That chased some tears away If tonight your name is named When someone kneels to pray Then your day has been well spent.
Unknown

* The thing about kids is that they express emotion. They don't hold back. If they want to cry, they cry, and if they are in a good mood, they're in a good mood.
Eddie Murphy

* Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years.
Unknown

* I can remember crying on the set of Beverly Hills 90210 after being released from the show a few years ago.
Hilary Swank

* I'm not used to crying. It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.
Serena Williams

*Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.

Leonardo da Vinci

*I got  my figure back after giving birth. Sad, I'd hoped to get somebody else's."
Caroline Quentin



tags: crying, tears, eddie murphy, hilary Swank, serena williams,