Pages

Thursday

Today I Feel the Love


"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
Henry Drummond

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman

You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
Mother Teresa
It's a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that's been important to you. It's actually not all that pleasurable. I don't know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can't bear an hour without somebody's company.  
Colin Firth