Pages

Sunday

Christmas Morning Pajamas


Did you own Christmas pajamas that you were given for those cute little Christmas photos. I only wish that I had thought of that when my kids were little. I guess that it is too late to start now lol. My son will soon be 33 and darling daughter will soon be 31! For some reason, they don't don what I tell them any more. ;)


The neighborhood grocery clerk asked for my picture. Does this mean I can no longer wear pajama bottoms when I grocery shop?
Carly Rae Jepsen


There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child."
Erma Bombeck


I just had a brilliant idea! I'm going to make sure that I buy Sofie and myself a pair of matching pajamas. For those of you who don't know... Sofie's my one year old granddaughter. When she is old enough to bake Christmas cookie's together, guess what we will be wearing!


Come to think about it, I should go through all of the photographs that we have taken over the years and make a collage of Christmas pajamas. G's dad just gave us all of the photos when he was little, so I thought have some of darling husband is Christmas pajamas too. Hmmm, I just might be on to something. It would make a great photo for over the fireplace!