Pages

Sunday

The Best Pasta Sauce Ever

Pasta cookingImage by Hopkinsii via Flickr

I have heard of women who spend the entire day in the kitchen preparing their pasta sauce for dinner. Well, to be honest, I kind of laughed at them. Who wants to spend the entire day in the kitchen when you can simply open a can?? Okay, that was before I tasted Vodka Sauce.

A few minutes ago, I happened upon this recipe and it caught my eye. I could actually make Vodka Sauce from scratch... me, someone who rarely visits the kitchen. You are going to find tons of photos along with the ingredients which aren't all that unusual and when you are done, I have a feeling that you won't be going back to that can I first spoke about!

The Best Pasta Sauce Ever | Chew On That

**More Thoughts for an Early Morning

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: