Pages

Tuesday

Breakfast Smoothies and Choices



If you have been finding that you are getting just a little bit bored with your breakfast choices, I suggest you head over to this particular site. Not sure if his name is Umunda or that's simply the name he chose for his blog. Whichever it is, the recipe looks like something I just might have to try. I often (especially in hot weather) choose a smoothie over coffee, but have never tried it for breakfast! A breakfast smoothie... I think I like the idea!

Emunda: Breakfast Smoothies


"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you are going to live. Now."
Joan Baez

"You've made some bad choices, you've made some good choices, and you have made some so so choices. Most important, they're yours - all of them."
Anne Wilson Schaeff



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: