Pages

Tuesday

Personal Goals and Daily Lists « Marriage, Motherhood and Miracles

To-do list book.Image by koalazymonkey via Flickr

"I just got back from the blog of one pretty impressive lady. She swears by her daily “to do” list. Here's what she has to say... "For the sake of ease, I am going to be creating my lists on Sunday nights before I go to bed. I will be adding my daily lists to this blog as a part of my daily routine." Marriage, Motherhood and Miracles


* Why is this a good idea?
I don't know if it would work for everyone, but it would certainly work for me! If I have a list in front of me, stuff gets done!

* Who makes/made it?
You make your own list as required so it can be as long or as short as you need it to be!

* What does it have to offer?
In my case... everything in it's place! I have become a neat freak over the last few years. I want everything to be put away and if that means a bigger house lol... so be it!

* How much does it cost?
Absolutely nothing and that's the joy of it!

* Is it good for this time of year??
I would say so! As the warmer temps arrive, I tend to get busier... if only in my own mind. Having a to-do list, keeps me on track!


Personal Goals and Daily Lists « Marriage, Motherhood and Miracles



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: