Pages

Thursday

Quotes and trivia about Snowmen

"Snowmen fall from heaven... unassembled. Author Unknown"

Snowmen leave in a "flurry"... unknown

I can count to ten. One, two, three, four, five, nine, six, eight... Well, I can count to five.
-Frosty

The word Snowman came into existence between 1820-1830

Doughnut Snowmen... so cute and so easy!

Snowman Sheets to Color (online) Couldn't resist... I just finished coloring one of the pages!

Snowman Biscuits



“I bet when neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end up saying, 'Don't forget the thick, heavy brows.' Then they would get all embarrassed because they remembered they had the big husky brows too, and they'd get mad and eat the snowman.”
 Jack Handy

Snowfolks will melt your heart
Unknown

 Happy birthday! Hey, I said my first words. But... But snowmen can't talk. Ha ha ha, come on now, what's the joke? Could I really be alive?  Frosty



*Sign up to follow me every day. You just never know what I will be talking about or what I will find!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]