Pages

Saturday

Quote about Flirting

The Flirt direct shot
We do not stop flirting because we grow old. We grow old because we stop flirting
Unknown

I love the feeling that you get when you can really
laugh with a man and be natural and not always think
that there's a sexual element going on.
For me, flirting with a man means making fun of myself
and trying to open myself and be very unpretentious.
Cameron Diaz

“Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice.”
Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

“A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.”
Sophia Loren

And I highly recommend for all the women in the world,
even if they're 71, you can never take for granted that he loves you.
It's always good to flirt with him.
It's a great sport.
Salma Hayek

You know, I'm not really any good at working out when
people are flirting with me.
And I think I'm too flirtatious with people I'm trying not to flirt with!
What I am good at is making people feel uncomfortable.
I don't want to but it always ends up happening!
Josh Hartnett

Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.
Helen Rowland

Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself. Helen Rowland
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/flirting.html





Image by creativeFlutter AKA MazerDesign via Flickr

No comments: