Pages

Tuesday

A Quote About Lost Love

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
Margaret Mitchell

"I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is."
Unknown

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
Kahlil Gibran


This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.
I love you, T.”
Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
Washington Irving