Pages

Wednesday

Sad Morning Quotes

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
Wayne Dyer

On a morning like today, it's easy to let the gloomy skies make you blue. Instead, it might be an idea to do something out of the ordinary. I have the window open and the birds are chirping their little heads off. They certainly aren't feeling sad. My daughter told me that on my to-do list today, I should find something fun to do today.  I'm hoping that it clears up a little as it would be nice to be able to sit outside and feel the sun on my face. *sunblock applied ;)


Thoughts from a very smart man! Now if only I could apply what he has to say!!

Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits
Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao
The Power of Intention
Living the Wisdom of the Tao: The Complete Tao Te Ching and Affirmations
No Excuses!: How What You Say Can Get In Your Way





No comments: