Pages

Thursday

Birthday Quotes To Make Us Think

The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.
- Robert Orben

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
Bob Hope




My Birthday! What a difference sound
That word had in my youthful ears,
And how each time the day comes round,
Less and less white its mark appears.
Thomas Moore

I used to love birthdays as a kid!! They meant birthday parties, birthday presents and everyone making a fuss about me. But then come birthdays that simply tell you that you are getting a year older and that's not what you want to hear. Well, I guess I have gotten over that idea because I like this particular quote. The best birthdays are the ones that haven't arrived yet! So, I'm starting to plan next year's birthday!!

*And I can't wait!