Pages

Monday

Not Happy With Birds This Morning!

I know that a lot of people love to sleep with their window's open, for the fresh air and the night sounds. Okay, the night sounds might be able to lull you to sleep, but it is the early morning sounds that woke me up at 5 a.m. this morning and I have yet to even take a nap. It's mid afternoon and I'm barely able to keep my eyes open. I know that a lot of you are probably saying... so take a nap already. I know that might sound like a good idea, but I'm one of those people who can't sleep during the day! I wish I could!! My dad used to crawl into bed right after lunch and sleep for at least a few hours. Me... I wake up feeling worse than I did at breakfast.

If I can just hold on until bed time, I think I will be ready to start a brand new day! Just can't wait until this day is over... and that window... stays shut!

No comments: