Pages

Friday

Today I'm Going to Be Nice to People




With all of life's little issues, it is so much easier to be miserable so each morning I write down ten things that would make me happy on that particular day. And, every day it changes!! It certainly makes a day that much more interesting! No two days are ever alike!


 I'm going to start with a few quotes to show you just how easy it is to fall into the trap of feeling powerless.

"Courage and cheerfulness will not only carry you over the rough places in life, but will enable you to bring comfort and help to the weak-hearted and will console you in the sad hours"- William Osler

"There are times when sorrow seems the only truth." - Oscar Wilde

When I Look At You My Heart Skips A Beat
But Later That Beat Could Mean
A Lifetime Of Tears Wasted
On Something I Knew I Could Never Have
Unknown


List:

1. Going to go for a walk around the block and see if there are any neighbors about.

2. Write a letter to my mom. Does anyone write letters any more?

3. Work on  something for my daughter for Christmas this year!

4. Make up my christmas list so that each person gets the perfect thing!

5. Today is Friday and that's my "lunch out and go shopping day. I'm going to make a point of saying something nice to a store clerk!

6. Going to sit on the porch tonight and maybe invite a few neighbors in for Coke Floats. It's going to be a really hot day.

7. There is a garage sale just up the street... another good way to say hello to the neighbors!

8. We now live in a new town as of a week ago and so many new people to get to know. I think that I said hello to about five different people this morning on our walk!!