Pages

Monday

Quotes About Giving Up

If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. - Michael Jordan

Fascinations AntWorks Illuminated BlueActually, that makes more sense than you might realize at first glance. I don't know how it works, but I'm trying to sort out my family tree and one day I will find absolutely nothing... which having no patience what so ever, might lead one to just throw in the towel, but so many times I have started on the same quest the following day and suddenly everything falls into place. Doesn't make a bit of sense, but giving up gets you no where.

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Louis E. Boone