Pages

Saturday

A Funny Quote for a Saturday Morning

Groucho And MeMy favourite poem is the one that starts 'Thirty days hath September' because it actually tells you something.” Groucho Marks

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.   Groucho Marks

Friends are like melons. You may try fifty before you find a good one. Unknown


Women make me happy. Once accepting that i will never be able to understand them makes me more happier.

Alcohol does not solve any problems, but neither does
milk.
John Wayne

My parents want me to get married. They don't care who anymore as long as he doesn't have a pierced ear, that's all they care about. I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.
Rita Rudner