Pages

Sunday

Father of the Bride Thoughts

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again. Enid Bagnold

I kine of felt that way when my son got married. All I could see was that little boy standing there holding my hand and now he was holding the hand of another woman! I never asked my husband how he felt but then, his little girl hasn't gotten married yet!

All About Romance

Bad Luck For Brides... You can choose any stone for your engagement ring, but stay away from a pearl. It supposedly is bad luck because of its shape!

Apparently it is good luck for a bride to come across a frog on her way to her wedding. I don't know if it's just me or not, but is she supposed to kiss him, turning him into her prince? I think that the intended groom would be a little ticked! lol