Pages

Sunday

Sunday Morning Thoughts

It's that day again. I have a zillion things to do, but I will just do what is necessary. Today is a kind of me day. I'm going to pamper me and my family. Here are some quotes that I thought that you might enjoy.

Security is not the absence of danger, but the presence of God, no matter what the danger. Unknown

Men should start wearing three-piece suits, fedoras, pocket watches. What happened to glamour. I did a film that takes place in 1947 and the costumes were so beautiful... people just aren't like that anymore. Scarlett Johansson

The crisis of today, is the joke of tomorrow. H. G. Wells

Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance. Oprah Winfrey


As long as you are going to think anyway, think big. Donald Trump

In reality, we are still children. We want to find a playmate for our thoughts and feelings. Dr. Wilhelm Stekhel