Pages

Tuesday

Quotes About Laughter and Why You Should

Sometimes just a little laughter is all it takes to turn your day around. Have you laughed today? My sister in law is always laughing. That's one of the first things I noticed about her when I last saw her. Hmmm, I need to laugh more. Today, I'm going to write down every time I laugh out loud. I wonder how often it will be??

Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
Mark Twain

Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
Irish Proverb

An onion can make people cry but there's never been a vegetable that can make people laugh.
Will Rogers

I am thankful for my laughter except when it comes out my nose.
Woody Allen