Pages

Wednesday

A Quote About Change

Change before you have to.
Jack Welch

Have you noticed just how stuck in our ways we become as we get older? I for one, personally hate to exercise and fought it tooth and nail until my daughter started getting on my case. She even told me that I'm getting flabby arms! Well, that did it. I bought some weights... something that I never imagined that I would ever do and now I use them every day for 30 minutes (fifteen minutes at a time). If I had of started years ago, I would never have gotten those flabby arms and for someone who has never had a weight problem, being told that is like a punch to the stomach. It pretty much opened my eyes to the fact that I was aging and if I didn't do something about it, I was going to start to look it!

My daughter just mentioned yesterday that the weights are doing their job. "You are not quite there yet", she said with a grin, "but they are a lot less flabby". Don't you just love your kids lol!