Pages

Wednesday

Today's Quotes About Boredom

Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is.
Thomas Szasz

I'm going with serenity I am thinking right about now! How about you??


I never know when boredom will strike. One day will be amazing and then the next... nothing can grab my attention!

The man is happiest who lives from day to day and asks no more, garnering the simple goodness of a life. Euripedes

Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return.
Mary Jean Iron

Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.
Frank Zappa

Boredom: the desire for desires.
Leo Tolstoy

Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
Dale Carnegie

Because Larry, by then, was a drummer, who would sort of get bored and tired, and rather stand up and blow kisses to people. So we needed the bass to sort of drive along.
Neil Innes

That bit about serenity.. that's what I want to feel as of this moment. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to put my mind to it. The boredom is gaining ground. :(