Pages

Monday

I won't ask for help

SPRINGFIELD, VA - AUGUST 21:  Eight-week-old E...SPRINGFIELD, VA - AUGUST 21: Eight-week-old Eleanor Delp attends a 'What to Expect' baby shower with her mother August 21, 2012 in Springfield, Virginia. The DC Metro Chapter of Operation Homefront held the event, with parenting and pregnancy workshops, to celebrate with 100 new and expecting military mothers representing each branch of service from DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)

We never reflect how pleasant it is to ask for nothing!   Seneca

I must take after my mom, because I hate to ask for anything and especially for help! I love the feeling of being able to take care of myself. On the other hand, I like to be able to help other people and I like it when they ask me... this could cause a problem now that I think about it!! I wonder how many people simply won't ask?

How do you feel about asking for help? Is it something that you can easily do or do you dread it??