Pages

Thursday

A Quote About Motivation


English: Title of motivation and emotionEnglish: Title of motivation and emotion (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

There seems to be days when nothing will motivate us. If we had our way, we would simply stay in bed all day. Today was one of those days, but then I read this and I thought that I would share. :)




Means actions depend to a great deal upon fear. We do things either because we enjoy doing them or because we are afraid not to do them. John F. Milburn

Is that how it works for you? I'm not sure that fear of something bad happening is not quite how I would consider a motivator. I tend to think of the exciting things or interests that come along as motivators. Having to do something, isn't quite the same thing. Maybe that's how the word procrastinator came into being.