Pages

Monday

Lost Love Quotes

Lost loveLost love (Photo credit: Lars Plougmann)


Is there one person in your past that you have loved and lost? I think that everyone has at least one and I sometimes wonder if giving them so much time is worth it. Now if you had asked me 40 years ago or so, I would have a completely different answer, but with age, comes wisdom. But, I have to admit, thoughts of revenge does creep into my thoughts every once in a while lol. I have some lost love quotes that I hope will give you something to consider. :)

You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.” 
 John Green

Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't who will?
Jon Bon Jovi

This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.
I love you, T.” 
 Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

If the Lord should bring a wicked man to heaven, heaven would be hell to him; for he who loves not grace upon earth will never love it in heaven
 Christopher Love

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
Unknown

" How could an Angel break my heart? Why didn’t he catch my falling star? I wish I didn’t wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart."
Toni Braxton

As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.  ~Toto


I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
Margaret Mitchell