Pages

Friday

Being a Risk Taker??

English: Homes located on the northeast corner...English: Homes located on the northeast corner of Logan Circle in Washington, D.C. Pictured are 17 Logan Circle (left; built 1890; 2009 property value is $975,700) and 18 Logan Circle (right; built 1914; 2009 property value is $775,360; former home of Ambrose Bierce).

 The Victorian-style buildings are contributing properties to the Logan Circle Historic District and Greater Fourteenth Street Historic District. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.
Ambrose Bierce

I never quite thought of it that way. I always thought that staying in the middle was the safe thing to do. Think about your life... where do you prefer to be? Hmmm, it might be fun to try that, but I guess that I will never know until I try!

Are you a risk taker?