Pages

Monday

Where do you get your inspiration?

You can't wait for inpiration. You have to go after it with a club.
Jack London

I wonder if everyone thinks that way? Sometimes, I have to admit, I wait until I feel the inspiration. There are times when I just don't feel like working on a project and if I don't feel like it, just how good will the work be? This shot was taken Jamaica... and I have to admit, inspiration was definitely there. I could have sat there for hours working on my latest novel lol. But I don't always have a resort to use when I want to write!  What does one do then?


 So, I would love to sit down with Jack London and ask him how all of that works!

Can you think of a friend who inspires you for some reason? If you think long enough, you will probably think of more than one friend and they all inspire you for a different reason!


Will be back later with more thoughts on inspiration as they occur to me this afternoon. :) Have a great day everyone!