Pages

Saturday

Watched Shark Tank Last Night

I obviously know nothing about business and it seems that a lot of other people don't either. I have been watching the Shark Tank for a few months now and I hear the same thing over and over again. Where is your Business Plan? I don't even know what that is! How can you have a business plan when you have no idea how your business will grow. The only thing that I can see is that it is like a to-do list. You decide how many thing that you want to accomplish each day so that you can make your business grow. I could be wrong, so I think that I will do a bit of research to see what I can find out today about the subject!

Thank you Shark Tank for at least making me think about the topic.  By the end of the weekend, I am hoping to be a little more knowledgeable about the subject.