Pages

Thursday

Believing in Santa

 I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
Shirley Temple

Now that is so sad... whatever was he thinking, especially when he was wrong? To spoil the magic for a six year old is heart breaking!  I STILL BELIEVE!

Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will?
Jon Bon Jovi
*I will believe in Santa... thank you very much :)

Santa Claus has the right idea - visit people only once a year.
Victor Borge

 I once saw Santa looking in at me through our kitchen window. It was Christmas Eve, the kids were
quietly playing in the living room and my husband and I were sipping coffee.  I could leave it at that
or I could go on to explain that a neighbour visited all the kids on the street and as we had just moved
into the area, no one told us of the tradition! Needless to say, for a brief second, I was 8 years old again!




I hope that I have given you something to think about today! Thanks so much for stopping by :)