Pages

Sunday

Funny Quotes About Sibling Rivalry



This morning I went looking for some of the funniest quotes that described the relationship between my sisters and my brother and me ha ha...


I have siblings. And there are certain things I know that I can push their buttons. And they know they have certain things where they can push mine.
Catherine Zeta-Jones

The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions.
Robert Brault

If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and won’t catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.
Unknown

Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.
Charles M. Schulz

A toast once heard: “To my big sister, who never found her second Easter egg until I’d found my first.
Robert Brault








***I hope that I have given you something to think about today! Thanks so much for stopping by :)