Pages

Saturday

When your heart sends you in the wrong direction

 Today's quote is about doing what is right... even when it might be the last thing you actually want to do!
You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.
Pearl S Buck
 
 
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them. 
 
Too Old To Care
This is my second most popular blog. It is filled with videos that I have found during the day. It is so easy to miss the good ones. I hope that you enjoy what I have found!!