Pages

Sunday

Confidence and What Nicole Scherzinger Looks For in a Man!

I love a man with a great sense of humor and who is intelligent - a man who has a great smile. He has to make me laugh. I like a man who is very ambitious and driven and who has a good heart and makes me feel safe. I like a man who is very strong and independent and confident - that is very sexy - but at the same time, he's very kind to people.

Nicole Scherzinger
I agree whole-heartedly and  I do believe that I was lucky enough to find such a man! Here's to all of you who are still looking. Those kinds of men so exist!  Be picky. Don't settle for less!

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army."
George Herbert.

"Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence."
Vince Lombardi

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
Norman Vincent Peale