Pages

Friday

A Quote About That Hole In One

"A hole in one is amazing when you think of the different universes this white mass of molecules has to pass through on it's way to the hole."
Mac O'Grady

**I love just thinking about the possibilities lol!!

"Owning a great golf course gives you great power."
Donald Trump

"Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun. "
Jim Bishop

"Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears."
Bobby Jones

"The most important shot in golf is the next one.”
Ben Hogan

"A kid grows up a lot faster on the golf course. Golf teaches you how to behave."
Jack Nicklaus

“I know I am getting better at golf because I am hitting fewer spectators.” 
Gerald R. Ford

"I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game. It is called an eraser."
Arnold Palmer

"The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing."
Phyllis Diller

“Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy, overweight Protestants, today it's open to anybody who owns hideous clothing.”
Dave Barry

“The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today. And that's how I look at my life. I will be a better golfer, I will be a better person, I will be a better father, I will be a better husband, I will be a better friend. That's the beauty of tomorrow.”
Tiger Woods