Pages

Monday

Love... Awfully Simple... and the other one!

Love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
Unknown

**You know that you have found the right partner, when love becomes simple.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe



“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
  Friedrich Nietzsche


"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."
Victor Hugo

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." 
Oprah Winfrey 

"When ambition ends, happiness begins" 
Hungarian Proberb