Pages

Monday

How To Be Angry

It is easy to fly into a passion... anybody can do that, but to be angry with the right person to the right extent and at the right time and in the right way… that is not easy.
Aristotle

I love philosophy! It's something that you have to sit and think about... for a long time. I try to pick out something in a quote that means something personally.  It's the part about being angry with the right person to the right extent is the part that is calling out to me. I have a friend at the moment that I am trying to sort out my feelings for. She is doing something incredibly stupid and she won't listen to reason. I have tried everything to help her not make the mistake of a lifetime but I just can't get through to her.  I think that Aristotle was definitely thinking about my friend lol... when he came up with this quote.

Here is another quote that I thought that someone angry... just might be able to use.

"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence."
Aristotle