Pages

Friday

A Quote About Bringing out Your Inner Child

If my heart can become pure and simple like that of a child, I think that there probably can be no greater happiness than this.
Kitaro Nishida

*I was just thinking about my great-niece as I typed out this quote. Her parents haven't all the money in the world, but in her mind that is of no consequence. She has two parents who love her, not to mention a ton of aunts and uncles who love her little smile. She is one happy little girl who doesn't seem to have a care in the world. Yikes... great-niece... that makes me sound sooo old!  On the other hand, one of the girls that I went to school with just became a great grandmother and she is just one year older than I am.  Kids need to slow down the aging process lol... they are making us all seem old!!