Pages

Friday

A Quote About Wishing




**Really, is there such a thing. I think that it is a myth. I always thought that my best friend had the best childhood. She was an only child and I always thought that she was so lucky. I couldn't have been more wrong!

“Her face felt like it was scattered in pieces and she could not keep it straight. The feeling was a whole lot worse than being hungry for any dinner, yet it was like that. I want--I want--I want--was all that she could think about--but just what this real want was she did no know.”
Carson McCullers

"No one has a normal childhood"
Laura Chester
*I am wondering if she is wishing for one?? Kind of sad if that is the case!



If you feel that there is something out there that you are supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.
Wanda Sykes

What is your wish for today??