Pages

Monday

Inspirational Quotes About Fall



I just love this time of year. Everything smells just so good! I just finished talking to my my on the phone and she was the one who made me think about the topic of Inspiration quotes. The woman never fails to amaze me. She's 82 years old but thinks that she is 42! Nothing seems to keep her down! Mom didn't write any of these quotes, but I'm sure that she has said something like each and every one of them to me over the years

"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile."
William Cullen Bryant

“Life is a journey and if you fall in love with the journey you will be in love forever.”
Peter Hagerty

“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
Anne Frank

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
Ella Fitzgerald

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein