Pages

Monday

Your List for Things To Be Grateful For

"If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes."
Catherine Pulsifer

That should be true, but sadly I'm wondering if there are some people who would just shake their heads in disgust. It is getting to be a country of have and have nots. 

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by  in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return.
Mary Jean Iron 


“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” 
Epicurus