Pages

Tuesday

Creating THE PERFECT BUBBLE BATH!!

"Hurting big time. Spent yesterday at the doctors and he told me what is wrong with my butt muscles. No, he didn't call them that, but that is the area where all the pain is coming from. Now if you want to get fancy, there are two different syndromes that I can't even spell. Anyway, back to the bath!

Personally, I  want a tub of hot water with tons of bubbles.  That HAS to ease these muscles. Not with the tub filled with bubbles, I want a box of chocolates... turtles is trying to creep into my mind. Now to go with the box of turtles... (the chocolate ones of course with oodles of pecans) I want a seat that comes out of the bottom of the tub so that I can be raised and can step right out of the tub.

Yes, I know that it hasn't been invented yet, but it's my wish list lol! That is what I want!!"

Now what does Danny DeVito want... oh yeah, forgot about him... haha

It's just an ice bucket with a bottle in it. The two flute glasses are little tray. I got to shut the curtains. I'm in my boxer shorts and shirt. I'm going to take a bath and go to bed. But I want to shut the blinds so it's really dark in the room.
Danny DeVito

I like my bath quote even more lol!! 

**Stop by every hour to find at least one new quote posted!!