Pages

Thursday

Something About Brothers... This Really Should Be a Movie Title lol!

There is just something special about having a brother. They can be your best friend, or drive you positively crazy! But, all in all, there is nothing quite as special as a brother. He will be your best friend for life!

A brother is a friend given by nature
Unknown

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
Marc Brown


It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.
Dylan Thomas

All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end.
Author Unknown

After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers.
Astrid Alauda


I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom.
Bob Hope


What strange creatures brothers are!”
Jane Austen




**Stop by every hour to find at least one new quote posted!!