Pages

Tuesday

What Hope Can Be

 "Hope is that one single star you can always find in a dark and cloudy sky..."
Unknown

Each night I spend a little time looking out each of three windows on the top floor. If I can find one bright star twinkling down at me, I know that there is hope!

Have you found your star that can give you something to hold onto??

"I am closest to my mother as she is my rock, my pillar of strength, and my world. Not oly as she stood by me through all times -happy, sad, and otherwise - but there have been moments when I had completely lost hope and her immense belief in me had lifted me up.
Amruta Khanvilkar

"You many not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the worlds problems at once but don't every underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of it's own."
Michelle Obama

"Hope... is the little voice you hear whisper "maybe" when it seems the entire world is shouting "no".
Unknown





**Stop by every hour to find at least one new quote posted!!