Pages

Sunday

What I'm Thinking About This Afternoon

"I have always had strong maternal instincts. Even when I was still a child I cut out pictures of prams from newspapers and imagined the feeling of pushing my own pram through fresh winter snow and seeing the wheels' tracks behind me in the snow.
Agnetha Faltskog   (Abba still love their music )
I have always had strong maternal instincts. Even when I was still a child I cut out pictures of prams from newspapers and imagined the feeling of pushing my own pram through fresh winter snow and seeing the wheels' tracks behind me in the snow. Agnetha Faltskog
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/snow_2.html
I have always had strong maternal instincts. Even when I was still a child I cut out pictures of prams from newspapers and imagined the feeling of pushing my own pram through fresh winter snow and seeing the wheels' tracks behind me in the snow. Agnetha Faltskog
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/snow_2.html




*It's still snowing!! What is with this place. The ground is white... isn't that enough??


*Did I ever mention the fact that I'm the world's worst traveler?? I wonder how many books I can read in 3 days and 3 days back?  This just might work...  and then again... maybe not.  I just don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to drive for three days straight for no reason!!

From Amazon... Hot Books for the Car

Plus... Best Sellers in Games

Plus... Stuff To Eat

 *Must remember to pack lots of wrapping paper. I haven't wrapped a thing as of yet!!




 *Hubby must be bored. He's out shoveling the front sidewalk and we are about 1/4 mile from the road! We don't even use the sidewalk!




*Why is it still snowing. The temps were suppose to get up to zero today! All of this snow was supposed to melt.



*At this time next week, we should be on a Florida beach.  It will take us three days to get there. I'm not going to think about that! I'm not  going to think about politics either! I'm just going to enjoy Christmas!!


From Amazon... Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera (Blue)



Free places to see Christmas lights in Florida ... I never dreamed that it would be like this!
The first year I actually went to Florida... kicking and screaming. No way did I want to leave the snow and cold of Canada!