Pages

Monday

Today's Early Morning Thought... Does Your Butt Hurt??


Apparently this Piriformis Syndrome that I have is quite common. All you have to do is look on YouTube to find all the physiotherapists talking about it. Personally, I never heard of it until I got it.

I have had it now for nearly 2 months and it is horrible. If anyone out there has a "Pain in the Butt" and no I'm not kidding, it is probably your Piriformis muscle that is causing it. I am tackling a few more exercises that I wasn't able to do just a week ago, so I think that things must be looking up.

But... it looks as if I will have to do them the rest of my life to keep this muscle happy! And trust me... you don't want to annoy this muscle!!


**Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius Quotes About Being Sorry Quotes About Dreaming Quotes About Fun Quotes About Kindness