Pages

Saturday

A Quote About Doing Your Best!

By doing your best, the habits of misusing your word, taking things personally, and making assumptions will become weaker and less frequent with time.
Don Miguel Ruiz

**I guess this quote was on my mind this morning while trying to sort my mother's doctor's appointments out a province a way. Mom was getting frustrated and so was I... until I backed up and just said that we will start over again and both of us will just do our best. 

It must have worked, because we both know exactly what has to be done before the month is over and all is well!  So, in a nutshell... just slow down and do you best!!


**Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius Quotes About Being Sorry Quotes About Dreaming Quotes About Fun Quotes About Kindness