Pages

Friday

When Anxiety Hits You And You Can't Fight Back

That was me yesterday. I was overloaded yesterday with a visit to a new doctor. The area was completely new. I would have to go to a different town for a mammogram, I have another procedure to book thanks to family history... I simply couldn't handle it. I decided to look back into meditation and I found this amazing woman on YouTube who was speaking about a ten day retreat that she found amazing. While I'm certainly not ready for a ten day retreat, something resonated with me.  It is called Vipassana Mediation and I'm going to give it a try. This could be the one that will make all the difference. It's funny how things seem to fall into your lap when you need them to. 



**Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius Quotes About Being Sorry Quotes About Dreaming Quotes About Fun Quotes About Kindness