Pages

Tuesday

This Mornings Quote About Sucess

 Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
Albert Einstein

I was thinking about this topic just this morning when I woke up at the crack of dawn. I have no idea why this was on my mind enough to wake me up, but when I sat down at the computer, I thought that I had better look it up and see what success is all about. I think that I kind of like this idea... I want to try to give something of value to at least one person... yes, I think that I like this take on what success is all about!!


I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... to tie everything down... we are in for a windstorm today. All my poor plants out there trying to hard to get a start in the garden... :(  !! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,